At Tandartsenpost Brabant (Dental emergency clinic Brabant), we attach great importance to the privacy of the users of our website. In order to guarantee your privacy as much as possible, we apply a number of core values:
- To inform you – We want to inform you as well as possible how and why we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement.
- Limited data collection – We take great care to ensure that our collection of personal data is limited to what is really necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the services you use.
- No marketing based on personal data – We do not hand over personal data for marketing purposes and only send commercial mailings with your express consent.
- Your data remains with us – We do not pass your personal data to other parties unless this is necessary for the provision of the service used or if we are legally obliged to do so.
- Security – We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require that parties who process personal data on our behalf also do so.
- We respect your legal rights – Based on the law, you have various rights. We inform you of these rights in this privacy statement.
In this privacy statement you can read how we put these core values into practice and how we respect and protect your privacy rights.
What do we use your personal data for?
Depending on the services we offer via the website, the personal data you can leave via our website may be used for the purposes listed below.
- Managing your account and profile – If you choose to create an account, we will ask you for a few details in order to realise this. For example, your e-mail address, self-chosen password, name and address details, gender and date of birth. These details make it possible for you to use certain services on our website. By creating an account, you do not have to fill in the data again and again.
- Registration and setting an appointment – If you register with us via our website or make an appointment, the data you provide in the relevant form or appointment service will only be used to manage your registration and set an appointment.
- Anamness- or (repeat) prescription form – If you fill in an anamness- or (repeat) prescription form via our website, or if you request (repeat) medication via a form, the information you provide there will provide us with a general insight into your health, medication use, disorders and allergies. We treat this information confidentially and only use it to provide you with the correct care.
- Requesting medication or repeat prescription – If you request medication via our website by logging in to your personal environment, you will gain insight into your online medication profile as known to us. You can then order medication and set reminders.
- eConsult – If you use the eConsult for your questions to us, we will treat the information you provide as confidential. To use this service you must log in to your personal account.
- Your medical record – In the case you provide us medical information, this may be included in your medical record. We will only do this if this is permitted by law or if we have obtained your express consent.
- Contact form – If you have any questions, you can always contact us by filling in the contact form. You will be asked to fill in your name and contact details together with a description of your question. These details will only be used to deal with your question and to improve our services.
- Ordering via the website – Information you provide when placing an order will be used by us to process the order. Where necessary, information is provided to other parties involved in processing the order, such as the delivery service.
- Newsletter – If you give us permission to send a newsletter, we will use your e-mail address and name to send the newsletter to you. You can revoke a previously given consent at any time, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial mailing.
We will not process your personal data for purposes other than those listed above, unless you have given your prior consent or we are permitted or required by law to do so.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We will only process your personal data on the basis of a legal ground. For the above-mentioned purposes we will process your personal data on the basis of the following principles:
- Execution of the agreement: for the purposes aimed at offering our services, for example to process your registration;
- (explicit) consent: for the purposes of granting access to and using the functionalities of our website, placing cookies, sending our newsletter, or processing your medical data after we have obtained your (express) consent;
- Legal obligation : for the purposes of processing your medical data and keeping your medical record, we may have a legal basis. In addition, we are legally obliged to keep certain details of the order you have placed in our webshop.
Which personal data do we need?
By using the website and the available services, you leave certain information with us. We only store and use personal data that you provide directly or which, when provided, it is clear that they will be provided to us for processing. Depending on the service you use, we may collect the following data via the website:
- Your contact data (e-mail address, telephone number);
- Your name, address and place of residence;
- Your gender and date of birth;
- Account details;
- Insurance details (name of insurer, policy number, commencement date of insurance);
- The name of your healthcare providers or pharmacy;
- Time of your appointment;
- Payment details and invoice address;
- Information concerning your health;
- Citizen registration number (BSN);
- Click-and-visit behaviour;
- Device data / (pseudonymised) IP address.
Data of persons under 16 years of age
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us.
Provision to third parties
Your data will expressly not be passed to third parties other than those directly involved in the execution of the agreement between you and us, or unless any statutory provision obliges us to do so. The parties we may need for the performance of the services you have requested are:
- Hosting parties and our software suppliers;
- Payment service providers and delivery services;
- Your healthcare insurer.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
Your personal data will never be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement or on the website, except in cases where any legal obligation opposes the removal of the personal data.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are linked to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We therefore advise you to read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Use of permanent cookies
Permanent cookies enable us to recognise you when you visit our website again. This allows the website to be set up specifically to your preferences. We can also remember this by means of a cookie if you have given your permission to place cookies. This way you do not have to repeat your preferences each time you visit our website, which saves you time and makes it easier for you to use our website. Permanent cookies can be deleted via the settings of your browser.
Use of session cookies
Session cookies allow us to see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This enables us to adapt our service as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Use of analytical cookies
We keep statistics on our website, but this is completely anonymised or pseudonymised at all times. No statistics are kept on parts of the website where your health information is exchanged.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this declaration. It is recommended that you consult this declaration regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Access, modification and deletion of your data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Tandartsenpost Brabant you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation you have mentioned. You can send a request for access, correction, removal, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to the contact details below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Please make sure you clearly state who you are so that we can be sure that we are not correcting or deleting any data relating of the wrong person.
Authority Personal Data
Tandartsenpost Brabant would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the authorities in the country where you are located. In the Netherlands, the authority is called the Personal Data Authority (Authoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Questions and feedback
5615 CJ Brabant